| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Altamira in May is fairly hot at 25.35 °C (77.63 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in May is dampish. A sizable 207.1mm (8.2in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:50 long and the longest day is 13:12 long with an average length of 13:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Altamira May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Altamira, Dominican Republic
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Altamira:
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 23.7 kms (14.7 miles) ENE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 30.6 kms (19 miles) ENE
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 79.7 kms (49.5 miles) E
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.6 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) E
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 28 kms (17.4 miles) SSE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 45.8 kms (28.4 miles) SE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 56.1 kms (34.8 miles) SE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 69.1 kms (43 miles) SE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 62.7 kms (38.9 miles) SSE
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 64.1 kms (39.8 miles) SSE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 86.7 kms (53.9 miles) S