| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Altamira in February is really warm at 22.6 °C (72.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.9 °C (82.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in February is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched. Circa 106.2mm (4.2in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 11:14 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 11:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Altamira February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Altamira, Dominican Republic
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Altamira:
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 23.7 kms (14.7 miles) ENE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 30.6 kms (19 miles) ENE
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 79.7 kms (49.5 miles) E
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.6 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) E
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 28 kms (17.4 miles) SSE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 45.8 kms (28.4 miles) SE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 56.1 kms (34.8 miles) SE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 69.1 kms (43 miles) SE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 62.7 kms (38.9 miles) SSE
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 64.1 kms (39.8 miles) SSE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 86.7 kms (53.9 miles) S