| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Altamira in April is fairly hot at 24.1 °C (75.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in April is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly wettish. Around 166.1mm (6.5in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:49 long with an average length of 12:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Altamira April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Altamira, Dominican Republic
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Altamira:
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 23.7 kms (14.7 miles) ENE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 30.6 kms (19 miles) ENE
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 79.7 kms (49.5 miles) E
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.6 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) E
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 28 kms (17.4 miles) SSE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 45.8 kms (28.4 miles) SE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 56.1 kms (34.8 miles) SE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 69.1 kms (43 miles) SE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 62.7 kms (38.9 miles) SSE
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 64.1 kms (39.8 miles) SSE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 86.7 kms (53.9 miles) S